[Vwoolf] Oh My

Mary Ellen Foley mefoleyuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:52:26 EDT 2021

Interesting...  Bookshop.org's stated purpose is to provide an alternative
to Amazon, yet this book is published by CreateSpace, which is owned by
Amazon.

CreateSpace I'm sure sometimes does laudable work, and I do not know Paula
Benitez (Are you here? Does anyone know her?), but CreateSpace is also
well-known for publishing public-domain books in slapped-on covers,
sometimes at stupendously ridiculous prices.  I'd question where this
editor/publisher got the text, as sometimes these things are pirated, and
genera--sometimes the people who publish these editions are...well, they're
cashing in.

At least they have a dog on the cover.  Some of these things are even
father out in left field...

mef