[Vwoolf] The Journey to my Sister's House pamphlet

Louisa Albani louisa.albani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:48:44 EDT 2021

News of my new illustrated pamphlet 'The Journey to my Sister's House:
Virginia Woolf on the South Downs':

Using extracts from Virginia’s diaries and letters, which record so
evocatively her experiences of walking on the Downs, this pamphlet visually
reimagines the journey to her sister Vanessa Bell's house, Charleston. The
artworks are inspired by Virginia’s words, as she takes us on an
imaginatively expressed but also viscerally felt journey, offering us
insight into the spiritually restorative nature of the landscape that she
travels through.
The Journey to my Sister's House' pamphlet available to preorder:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nightbirdpress.com/product-page/the-journey-to-my-sister-s-house-virginia-woolf-on-the-south-downs__;!!KGKeukY!mbUQ-KcEEH3qA8JL7A2iIIcqEaoF_MrT53_MyEXiSYw8lOcqoGfyZHjEbr7WmMVI3Kc$
………

--
Louisa Albani, artworks <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nightbirdpress.com/__;!!KGKeukY!mbUQ-KcEEH3qA8JL7A2iIIcqEaoF_MrT53_MyEXiSYw8lOcqoGfyZHjEbr7WmvtlpL0$ >