[Vwoolf] Have you hugged your kid today?

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 1 13:15:06 EST 2021

The VWSGB is now able to sell last year’s “Virginia Woolf Bulletins” on an individual basis.  The Sept issue contains 102 letters and postcards to Mary Hutchinson and two to her husband Jack, none of which is in the Letters Vols. 1 to 6 and nearly all are unpublished. Here is no. 66:

66. [Picture postcard of the Church of St Demetrius, Mystras, near Sparta]

April 29th [1932.]  Athens.

Now we have drunk our wine, & it is Good Friday, & everyone is carrying a kid or a red egg, or fizzing off fire works & I’m rather tipsy, & this is where we were 2 days ago high high high up.

                                                                                                    V.

See https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/virginia-woolf-bulletin/__;!!KGKeukY!lDs2sLIWsP7eB8HXwem8KJXl33M4-Jvz7NZBWfFNKFU6mB3ipT7KqUuv-cDuhVfTK6s$
We can also accept payments by PayPal to my email address.

Of course, there are also other publications for sale:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/society-publications/__;!!KGKeukY!lDs2sLIWsP7eB8HXwem8KJXl33M4-Jvz7NZBWfFNKFU6mB3ipT7KqUuv-cDuJZTRKVU$

Stuart
(Day 290)