[Vwoolf] MIGRATION: Modernist Studies Association Conference, Chicago, Nov. 4-7, 2021 CFP &c.

Christine Froula cfroula at northwestern.edu
Sat Feb 20 10:55:49 EST 2021

Hi Chris--Below is info for MSA21. We'd be thrilled to have a proposal
from you. Also, any chance you'd like to lend a hand in reviewing a
subset of proposals? We'd love to have you on board if so. And would you
please send the info below to anyone you know who might be interested?
Many thanks--Christine

Dear All,

We (Maud Ellmann, Jennifer Ashton, and I), the Local Organizing
Committee, are planning the Modernist Studies Association Conference,
Chicago, Nov. 4-7, 2021, on and around the theme of Migration. The
public health situation permitting, the MSA21: Migration conference will
be held at the beautiful, historic Drake Hotel.

We hope you may be interested in submitting proposals for panels,
papers, seminars, roundtables, digital exhibitions, and/or workshops.
Below are links to the websites for the conference and the cfp, which
lists proposal deadlines.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa2021/*index.html__;Lw!!KGKeukY!mEEBjRMFNkORUl5wm2YnR6Q_vqhRvC3XhgdIKDtHJOrlUv8wjMAtsVkpJAdzCrwhqPo$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa2021/*conf-cfp/CFP.html__;Lw!!KGKeukY!mEEBjRMFNkORUl5wm2YnR6Q_vqhRvC3XhgdIKDtHJOrlUv8wjMAtsVkpJAdztkchI4I$

Please

All the best,

Christine Froula with Maud Ellmann and Jennifer Ashton