[Vwoolf] Editions of Orlando and the Waves

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 05:19:46 EST 2021

 Palle,
Stuart Clarke's page on the VWSGB website lists some good paperback versions. It's mostly up to date but he's spotted a few gaps (e.g. Orlando, ed. Michael Whitworth, Oxford World's Classics) -- we'll update in the next few days.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/resources/recommended-uk-paperback-editions-of-virginia-woolfs-works/__;!!KGKeukY!nD2I9ZD6rbVILuA5km5sgBZrpIC9BpCtjniX6_ZnCOGRKP3WIwtZ1Bzp6IJfkty7IPw$

Sarah M. HallVirginia Woolf Society of GB