[Vwoolf] 2021 Woolf Conference Registration OPEN

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Thu Apr 1 10:48:49 EDT 2021

Dear subscribers to the Woolf Listserv,

Registration for the virtual 2021 Woolf Conference (10–13 June 2021) is now open. Here is the link to our Eventbrite page, which will handle registration transactions: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eventbrite.com/e/147129738007__;!!KGKeukY!lhCiBVlATg6Y6C0n8Dl44sglwFLq4zzsUiS9hpHZARzg0m0GaNy6RWfWJ0YFdmh9nYY$ .

Early-bird prices for conference presenters will be available until the end of April.

Non-presenters who wish to attend the conference have the option of purchasing a 4-day General Admission pass or individual day passes. Those who wish to purchase a day pass will, understandably, want to wait until we have a draft of the Conference Program complete before purchasing their ticket. We’re working on it. 😊

If you have questions about the Eventbrite site or the Woolf Conference, please be in touch with me. You can access the Conference Portal from the USD conference website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.usd.edu/virginiawoolf__;!!KGKeukY!lhCiBVlATg6Y6C0n8Dl44sglwFLq4zzsUiS9hpHZARzg0m0GaNy6RWfWJ0YF8_usBfw$ .

Hope you are all well,
Ben Hagen
–
Benjamin D. Hagen (he/him/his)
Assistant Professor | Dept of English | University of South Dakota
Organizer | 30th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf
–
Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu