[Vwoolf] Woolf 2021 Conference Site and CFP

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Mon Sep 28 08:37:31 EDT 2020

Dear all,

The 30th Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf has a new website: https://sites.google.com/usd.edu/vwoolf2021/home. Check it out!

You’ll find a revised Call for Papers (now open!) as well as a link to a new Proposal Submission page. As a reminder, if you had an abstract accepted to the postponed 2020 Woolf conference back in February or March, please respond to the Google Forms survey that was sent out via email on 18 September 2020. That survey is intended to gather information from you about conference modality, your original proposal, and a new Study Group feature of the 2021 Woolf Conference. If you did not receive this survey but did have a proposal accepted earlier this year, let me know, and I’ll forward the survey to you.

If you have any questions about the 2021 Conference (which we are currently planning under a hybrid modality), please contact me or send a note to Virginia.Woolf at usd.edu<mailto:Virginia.Woolf at usd.edu>.

Cheers,
Benjamin Hagen
—
Benjamin D. Hagen, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Assistant Professor | 20th-Century British and Anglophone Literature
University of South Dakota | Department of English
Dakota Hall, Room 212 | 414 E. Clark St.
Vermillion, SD 57069 | United States
—
benjamin.hagen at usd.edu<mailto:benjamin.hagen at usd.edu>