[Vwoolf] Questions about the Bodley Head AND Lawrence & Wishart

陈栩 chenxu at xisu.edu.cn
Fri Sep 18 03:15:16 EDT 2020

Dear Woolfians,
John Lehmann’s New Writing was first published by the Bodley Head and Lawrence & Wishart before it went to Hogarth. I wonder if you know any books or sources concerning the Bodley Head and Lawrence & Wishart? I have just read Feather's book on the history of English publishing. But I guess there should be more about them.
 Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you very much for your attention!
 Chen