[Vwoolf] Help Finding a Letters

Stephen Barkway sbarkway at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 17 15:16:48 EDT 2020

In The Selected Letters of Vanessa Bell (ed. Regina Marler, 1993) there is a
letter of 8 March 1909 in which Adrian is described as sitting with his eyes
shut, 'sunk in gloom', for three days (79-80).  All three letters from VB to
Strachey included in that volume are in the British Library. Perhaps the
letter you want is there?

Stephen