[Vwoolf] Of interest

Francesca Wade fpmwade at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:20:16 EDT 2020

Thanks so much for sharing this! Though I'm not sure how the reviewer
gleaned that Dorothy L. Sayers had an affair with D. H. Lawrence, that
certainly isn't anything I've claimed... It's been very exciting to have
this book out in the world, despite a summer of cancelled events, and I'm
so grateful for the support of many Woolfians along the way.