[Vwoolf] Advice About Dreadnought Hoax Discussion

mhussey at verizon.net mhussey at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 10:02:03 EDT 2020

I think this is a great idea, Danell (& would vote for a roundtable rather
than panel). Yesterday my Woolf class watched the extraordinary interview
(on YouTube) with the extraordinary Kabe Wilson about his project of
recycling A Room of One's Own in Of One Woman or So by Olivia N'Gowfri.
Remixing rather than rejecting was a theme of his project, and it would be
highly relevant to the Dreadnought Hoax in contemporary critical
perspectives.