[Vwoolf] Covid-19 memorials

Mary Ellen Foley mefoleyuk at gmail.com
Sat May 23 13:52:12 EDT 2020

I suggest it was probably Rand Paul --  see this link:
https://www.salon.com/2020/03/18/rand-paul-appears-to-call-undocumented-immigrants-non-people-as-he-stalls-the-coronavirus-bill/

Easy to get them confused, though they are really very different; Rand Paul
has an ideology and sticks to it, while McConnell, according to a recent
New Yorker profile of his career, will believe whatever is most expedient
if it will keep him in power.  I have yet to see anything that makes me
challenge the NYer's position.  But Mitch and Rand are both from Kentucky
(which I regret, which I say as someone born and raised there. Though I
left at 21, I have contributed what I can to Amy McGrath, who is trying to
unseat McConnell's this November -- http://www.AmyMcGrath.com . You don't
have to be a Kentuckian to contribute to any of these three candidates, but
you do have to be an American; they can't accept foreign money).

Mary Ellen