[Vwoolf] [WomenWriters] An online copy of Memoirs of a Novelist?

Ellen Moody ellen.moody at gmail.com
Sat May 23 11:59:06 EDT 2020

I didn't want to put another comment on yesterday but let me now report
yesterday  I discovered if I kept clicking on Way Back Machine, I could
reach at least some of the texts. So works got me a frown, but when I
clicked authors and then Woolf I got to Woolf  The I tried different texts
and some popped up; others did, making me think that what is happening is
no where is there to keep the links "good" or working. So it is useful. As
I said on list, I use The University of Adelaide for a number of
authors, many of the texts long out of copyright.

Ellen