[Vwoolf] [WomenWriters] An online copy of Memoirs of a Novelist?

Mary Ellen Foley mefoleyuk at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:34:15 EDT 2020

Woolf's works as posted by the University of Adelaide are still available
via the Wayback Machine aka Internet Archive.  Just do a search for Wayback
Machine and, when you get there, do a search for (at least, this is the
string I used -- but *without* the quotation marks): "adelaide.edu woolf"

I eventually got through to a menu of all of Woolf's works, chose To the
Lighthouse, found the TOC, clicked there on Time Passes, and there was the
text, as expected.

Happy searching!

mef