[Vwoolf] Linda Langham

mhussey at verizon.net mhussey at verizon.net
Thu May 7 09:27:38 EDT 2020

I've just learned that Linda Langham, whom many of you will remember from
the very first conference on Virginia Woolf at Pace in 1991, died on Tuesday
evening. I believe she had been unwell for some time.

Linda generously loaned her Hogarth Press first editions for display at that
first conference, and a few years ago donated her entire collection to Pace,
where it is now housed in a room of its own in our Birnbaum Library on the
NY campus.

Linda's family has requested memorial donations for the Virginia Woolf
Collection at Pace University, at this link, www.pace.edu/givetopace
<http://www.pace.edu/givetopace> . There is a designation box that you need
to click and then scroll down to Library and Multimedia Information Resource
Center, and there is a box to click for "In Memory of;" you can also type in
the special designation for Linda Langham-Virginia Woolf Collection. If you
prefer to send a check, please mail to the following address:

Pace University
Gift Processing Center
PO Box 419268
Boston, MA, 02241-9268