[Vwoolf] Woolf for the #stayathome campaign

Elisa Bolchi elisa.bolchi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 06:25:40 EDT 2020

Dear all,

as you know in Italy we’ve been in lockdown for almost 4 weeks now. As Italian Virginia Woolf Society we’ve tried to produce some contents also for children who are forced to stay at home with videos to introduce Woolf to kids.
Yesterday we launched an invitation to share photos of people reading a Woolf’s book at home, on a sofa, an armchair, a bed, a desk… everywhere as long as it is at home, to help the “I stay at home” campaign.
For those of you who are on Facebook and Instagram, here are the links:
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ItVWS/photos/a.505903093084386/1132224117118944/?type=3&theater
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B91wU1jI2IP/

If you would like to participate, we would be really happy to receive pictures from all over the world and share them!
You can as well send your photo to me, if you prefer.

I hope you are all fine, please take care!

Elisa

Elisa Bolchi, PhD
Marie Curie Research Fellow
Department of Languages and Cultures