[Vwoolf] Bloomsbury and Empire

Jane Marie Garrity jane.garrity at colorado.edu
Sat Jun 13 15:33:14 EDT 2020

Hi Gretchen,
Yes, Sonita Sarker is the author of the “other” essay titled “Bloomsbury and Empire,” published in The Handbook to the Bloomsbury Group (pp. 75-93) edited by Derek Ryan & Stephen Ross.

Thank you for your citations and the link—much appreciated!
best wishes,
Jane

Jane Garrity
Associate Professor of English
University of Colorado at Boulder
226 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0226
Jane.Garrity at Colorado.Edu<mailto:Jane.Garrity at Colorado.Edu>