[Vwoolf] Woolf sighting

K L Levenback kllevenback at att.net
Sat Jul 4 17:30:20 EDT 2020

>From yet another sharp-eyed friend:

I just saw this: "But the spirit of the characters seems most apparent to me in her 2012 picture book, Virginia Wolf—illustrated by Isabelle Arsenault—a storybook fantasia on the childhood relationship between Vanessa Stephen and her sister Virginia, who would one day be known as Virginia Woolf. It begins, not unlike Frog and Toad are Friends, with Virginia nestled in bed, refusing to get out. Vanessa narrates, “One day my sister Virginia woke up feeling wolfish.”":
https://slate.com/culture/2020/07/frog-and-toad-anniversary-arnold-lobel.html [https://slate.com/culture/2020/07/frog-and-toad-anniversary-arnold-lobel.html]

Hope you are having a happy 4th!

Seconding the above--
Karen Levenback