[Vwoolf] e-book of VW diary

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 30 09:06:32 EST 2020

I have not used the Kobo very much, but, I find it OK.  They have rearranged
the essays, so that the rediscovered ones in Vol. 6 have been slotted in
where they should have been in earlier vols.  I agree with Madelyn that "it
is
useful for searching and then double checking with a reliable print source".
The main problem I have found is with the diary: it is not always
immediately obvious to which year an entry belongs.

Since it is on my phone, I expect to be using it more and more, and the
CD-ROM, which cost so much so many years ago, less.

Stuart