[Vwoolf] Woolf Diaries e-text research question

Elisa Kay Sparks ekaysparks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:40:50 EST 2020

I have been using the “complete works” as well.  It lacks page numbers but you can find things by dates.  The main problem I have found in this version is use of odd editions.  With essays, for instance, I always look the text up in the definitive edition. Several times I’ve found interesting passages in early versions of essays.

Also I use amazon. Com. All of the diaries, volume by volume, have that “look inside” feature that allows you to search inside the book.
Elisa

Sent from my iPhone