[Vwoolf] VW in the contemporary press

Dr T Tate tt206 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 30 11:46:08 EST 2020

Thanks, Mark Scott and Christine Froula for your very interesting
comments. I agree, good common readers are hugely valuable for any
writer. I think the best academic critics are also good common readers.

Re. VW in the press today, in case this is useful: The Guardian
sometimes has decent, intelligent articles about VW and about particular
novels.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.theguardian.com/books/2008/jun/13/writers.rooms.virginia.woolf__;!!KGKeukY!gPXZGMttOFKiLNQU3lw1Kf6tNf9jQAjUYJs-TbuKXKONwnVFY0HrpSjtGRp_V4Cr1qM$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/dec/21/genius-and-ink-virginia-woolf-how-to-read-review__;!!KGKeukY!gPXZGMttOFKiLNQU3lw1Kf6tNf9jQAjUYJs-TbuKXKONwnVFY0HrpSjtGRp_faVLl64$

Best wishes,
Trudi
---
Trudi Tate