[Vwoolf] Editions of Woolf for teaching

mhussey at verizon.net mhussey at verizon.net
Tue Dec 29 10:02:52 EST 2020

The Harcourt editions are not available in the UK, I know, but are the OUP
ones available in the USA? I couldn't tell from the website just now (though
there is a notice about the effects of Brexit on placing orders from the
EU!). I always liked the Penguin editions (Julia Briggs et al.) but they
were never available in Americanland.