[Vwoolf] The Cambridge Lecture series: Woolf's Jacob's Room

Ellen Moody ellen.moody at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:09:23 EST 2020

2nd try:     I truly enjoyed the first lecture at Cambridge I've tried --
for me the small silver lining in this terrible pandemic has been the
online life -- lectures, concerts, plays &c -- that I would never have been
able to go to.  So I've written a blog on Alison Hennegan's talk on Jacob's
Room:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://reveriesunderthesignofausten.wordpress.com/2020/12/17/cambridge-lecture-series-virginia-woolfs-jacobs-room/__;!!KGKeukY!nuW3QUxjEV7nTg7vQT2sjKSagDPaNbttTYe_VDkVMLSiraxfcoNTfPCUHo8vAi6PNxg$

Ellen Moody