[Vwoolf] Sad news

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:47:05 EST 2020

This is very sad news indeed. I remember Sally's enthusiasm and her
beautiful smile so vividly!

Joan, if you have an obituary or anything of the kind to share, I am sure
I'm not alone in being grateful to read it,

Anne
Anne E. Fernald <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald__;!!KGKeukY!mGguxtdu7-Olt2BsrRlUwd8T783tBKbdMcZ27BYOjbonQ3E4dQTE2MiJo3_LjrVAAVY$ > (she/her)
Professor of English and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Special Advisor to the Provost for Faculty Development
Coeditor, Modernism/modernity
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/modernismmodernity__;!!KGKeukY!mGguxtdu7-Olt2BsrRlUwd8T783tBKbdMcZ27BYOjbonQ3E4dQTE2MiJo3_L9anThzI$ >
fernald at fordham.edu

Rose Hill: Cunniffe 230