[Vwoolf] NYTimes: The Power Women of Mecklenburgh Square

Diane Reynolds direynolds1502 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:43:18 EDT 2020

Kristin,

I haven’t read the review but I have read the book. It is excellent. I am blogging about it—it sent me to revisit Between the Acts through the lens of Jane Harrison: https://janeaustenandotherwriters.blogspot.com/2020/04/my-last-blog-on-intense-feeling-of.html <https://janeaustenandotherwriters.blogspot.com/2020/04/my-last-blog-on-intense-feeling-of.html>