[Vwoolf] Anniversary celebration of Night and Day, Center for Fiction, Weds., Sept. 11, 7:00

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Thu Sep 5 17:00:26 EDT 2019

Dear Woolfians,

I'll be moderating a discussion celebrating Restless Books' publication of
a new edition of *Night and Day* at the Center for Fiction in Brooklyn next
week. Michael Cunningham will be on stage with me. It's a party and a
ticketed event ($10), but maybe of interest to you and yours,

I hope to see some of you there!

Anne

https://centerforfiction.org/event/100th-anniversary-celebration-of-virginia-woolfs-night-and-day-with-michael-cunningham/

Anne E. Fernald <http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald> (she/her)
Professor of English and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Special Advisor to the Provost for Faculty Development
fernald at fordham.edu

Rose Hill: Cunniffe 230
718-817-3312

Lincoln Center: Martino Hall 422