[Vwoolf] Book Promotion

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Thu Oct 17 19:47:19 EDT 2019

Dear Jess,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your book. It sounds fascinating and important, and Finishing Line is a fantastic press.

Best,

Kristin

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 17, 2019, at 1:34 PM, Jessica Mason <jlmason1 at buffalo.edu<mailto:jlmason1 at buffalo.edu>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Georgetown College's Email System. DO NOT CLICK on any links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear Woolf Community,

First, I'd like to send my congratulations to Kristin on the publication of The First Kristin: The Story of a Naming.

Kristin's message opened up an opportunity for me to share my recently published book of poetry, Straight Jacket. The book was very much influenced by and inspired by my spiritual and scholarly kinship with Woolf's writing - as well as by the organization that my sister and I run in Buffalo, NY, Madwomen in the Attic (www.madintheattic.org<http://www.madintheattic.org>).

https://www.amazon.com/Straight-Jacket-Jessica-Lowell-Mason/dp/1635349974

https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/straight-jacket-by-jessica-lowell-mason/

Straight Jacket is available via Finishing Line Press, Amazon, or me - if anyone cannot afford a copy but would like one, please reach out to me. I have reserved a number of copies (that I have paid for) for psychiatric survivors and those affected by mental health related disABILITIES, and I would be glad to share a copy with a Woolf scholar who might appreciate it but cannot afford it, as well.

Warmly,

Jess

Jessica Lowell Mason
PhD Student and Teaching Assistant
Department of Global Gender and Sexuality Studies
University at Buffalo