[Vwoolf] MAPP, the Hogarth Press, English and tech

Michael Schrimper Michael.Schrimper at colorado.edu
Mon Oct 14 16:32:06 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Friday October 11 proved to be a fine day of Modernists (among others)
gathering at CU Boulder in the Center for British and Irish Studies. Dr.
Alice Staveley of Stanford braved the unseasonable snow to present on the
Modernist Archives Publishing Project (MAPP) and the Hogarth Press for
English + Media & Technology, a digital humanities symposium organized by
Prof. Jane Garrity. Prof. Aleksandr Prigozhin of the University of Denver
was in attendance and I was fortunate to attend as well. Thank you to all
for organizing and the vibrant presentations and discussion. I had meant to
include some photos of the event, alas, file sizes/limits....

All best,
Michael

Michael R. Schrimper
Ph.D. Student, Department of English
University of Colorado | 226 UCB, Hellems 101 | Boulder, CO 80309-0226
Traditional Territories of the Arapaho, Cheyenne, and Ute Nations
https://www.colorado.edu/english/michael-schrimper