[Vwoolf] Dalloway Day in Uppsala, Sweden

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 10 10:06:42 EDT 2019

 Dear All,
DallowayDay is spreading!

Sarah M. HallVirginia Woolf Society of GB

   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: Stina Björkelid <stina at bookshop.se>To: "smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk" <smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk>Sent: Friday, 10 May 2019, 14:06:46 BSTSubject: Dalloway Day in Uppsala, Sweden
 Hi,I don't know if this is of any interest to you or your members, but I thought it might be fun to show that Dalloway Day is spreading around Europe!
The Uppsala English Bookshop (www.bookshop.se) is celebrating its first ever Dalloway Day, June 12th 2019.We are holding a special talk and reading group on Virginia Woolf's Mrs Dalloway chaired by literature professor/lecturer Daniel Ogden, with themed cake and tea being served.
Ticket price 70 kr (including tea and home made cake)Please sign up in the shop, or send us an email at Uppsalaevents at bookshop.se
The English Bookshop, UppsalaSvartbäcksgatan 19S-753 32  UppsalaSweden
for more information, please contact Stina at stina at bookshop.se or +4618100510
www.bookshop.se/events (this address does not have any info on this event at the moment, but will have early next week!)
All the best,Stina Björkelid

Stina BjörkelidEvents manager