[Vwoolf] Lobsters

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 31 07:44:30 EDT 2019

“I want to be given lobster and crumpets there, as Clive used to give them, 20 years ago” (L3 557; see also L4 103)

“those long jointed whiskers that the Cornish lobsters used to have, and I to break off, in the kitchen, as a child” (L4 304)

“Dinner at the Hutchinsons ... Lobster & cutlets in aspic” (D4 168)

Stuart