[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf Miscellany, Issue 94, Fall 2018/Winter 2019, is now online!

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Fri Jun 14 12:56:19 EDT 2019

Dear all,

I am delighted to report that the current issue of the Virginia Woolf Miscellany is now available online at https://virginiawoolfmiscellany.wordpress.com/virginia-woolf-miscellany-issue-94-fall-2018-winter-2019/.

The special topic for this issue, guest-edited by Alexandra DeLuise, is Almost a Century: Reading Jacob's Room and features work by Stuart N. Clarke, Kristin Czarnecki, Annalise Federici, Mary Wilson, Michael Schrimper, and Sandra Inskeep-Fox.

A brief in memoriam for Cecil Woolf and remembrances of Louise DeSalvo and Georgia Johnston are included in the issue.

The issue also features three essays in the Truly Miscellaneous section and five book reviews.

And I have exciting news! This is the first issue co-edited by the four new editors: Martin Brick, Charlotte Fiehn, Celiese Lypka, and Cecilia Servatius.

If you want to submit a remembrance of Cecil Woolf for the special section in Issue 95, please contact Paula Maggio at bloggingwoolf at yahoo.com<mailto:bloggingwoolf at yahoo.com>.

Rebecca Duncan is seeking submissions for her special topic for Issue 96, Reading, Fast And Slow:

Centennial Musings on the Early Novels. The deadline for submissions has been extended to June 30, 2019. You can contact her at duncanr at meredith.edu<mailto:duncanr at meredith.edu>.

If you wish to review a book, please contact Karen Levenback at kllevenback at att.com<mailto:kllevenback at att.com>.

If you are an IVWS member and wish to opt out of receiving the print version, please contact me. Also please contact me if you have questions about the publication, or are interested in proposing a special topic for a future issue, or are interested in using print copies of the publication in the classroom setting.

I hope you enjoy the issue!

Vara

Vara Neverow
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Department of English
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, CT 06515
203-392-6717