[Vwoolf] Cecil Woolf

Jeanne Dubino dubinoja at appstate.edu
Tue Jun 11 19:44:48 EDT 2019

Cecil was so kind and so generous; this is very sad news. Thank you, Paula,
for letting us know.

Jeanne

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:23 PM Katherine Hill-Miller via Vwoolf <
vwoolf at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> A very, very painful loss.
>

> Kathy

Jeanne Dubino
Professor, English and Global Studies
Department of Cultural, Gender, and Global Studies
LLC 131
ASU Box 32080
Appalachian State University
Boone, North Carolina 28608