[Vwoolf] IVWS at Louisville--CORRECTION

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Tue Jun 11 08:49:43 EDT 2019

Hello again,

The deadline to submit a paper for the IVWS panel at Louisville is August 26, 2019, not 2020. My apologies. The corrected CFP is below.

Call for Papers

The International Virginia Woolf Society is pleased to host its twentieth consecutive panel at the University of Louisville’s Conference on Literature and Culture Since 1900, scheduled for February 20-22, 2020.  We invite proposals for critical papers on any topic concerning Woolf’s work. A specific panel theme may be decided upon depending on the proposals received.   Previous IVWS panels have met with great enthusiasm at Louisville, and we look forward to another successful session.

Please submit by email a cover page with name, email address, mailing address, phone number, professional affiliation, and title of paper, and a second anonymous page containing a 250-word paper proposal, with title, to Kristin Czarnecki, kristin_czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu, by Monday, August 26, 2019.

Panel Selection Committee

Beth Rigel Daugherty

Jeanne Dubino

Jane Lilienfeld

Vara Neverow

Kristin Czarnecki
President, International Virginia Woolf Society
Professor of English
Georgetown College, Pawling Hall 110
Georgetown, KY 40324
502-863-8132