[Vwoolf] Essay Scans?

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 10:57:23 EDT 2019

 Kristin, there's an etext of How Should One Read a Book? at:

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/w/woolf/virginia/w91c2/chapter22.html
though I can't vouch for its accuracy. I use etexts to pinpoint a phrase or passage and then double-check in a printed copy if I want to quote something.
Sarah

Sarah M. HallPublicity & Marketing OfficerVirginia Woolf Society of GB