[Vwoolf] Call For Papers: ACLA seminar "Readings of Our Own"

Davi Pinho davifpinho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:17:09 EDT 2019

Dear VW community:

Nícea Helena Nogueira and I are organizing a seminar for the Annual Meeting
of the American Comparative Literature Association, which will take place
between March 19th and 22nd in Chicago, and we are very much interested in
global (re)readings of Virginia Woolf. Please follow the link for more
info:

https://www.acla.org/readings-our-own-english-literatures-other-accents?fbclid=IwAR2yQ99a1nWWeSLcOB0FY5W1SwzdFqg77uEZwkXQ2RARP1ZoKpba66Rg7Uc

All best,
Davi.
--
Prof. Dr. Davi Pinho
Literatura Inglesa, Dept. de Letras Anglo-Germânicas