[Vwoolf] International Virginia Woolf Society

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Wed Jan 23 08:57:27 EST 2019

Good morning,

We've had some interesting, fun activity on the Woolf listserv lately! If you've been enjoying the listserv but are not yet a member of the International Virginia Woolf Society, I encourage you to join. As a member, you have an opportunity not only to participate in listserv discussions but also play a role in the Society's governance. You'll also receive our newsletter and print copy of the Virginia Woolf Miscellany. Membership fees are low and are tax deductible for U. S. residents. Please consider joining and supporting the Society-we can't do it without you!

http://sites.utoronto.ca/IVWS/how-to-joindonate.html

Best,

Kristin

Kristin Czarnecki
President, International Virginia Woolf Society
Professor of English
Georgetown College
400 E. College St.
Georgetown, KY 40324