[Vwoolf] Fw: NYTimes.com: Virginia Woolf? Snob! Richard Wright? Sexist! Dostoyevsky? Anti-Semite!

Karen Levenback kllevenback at att.net
Wed Jan 9 06:52:45 EST 2019

 Virginia Woolf in Today's NYTimes
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: kllevenback at att.net <kllevenback at att.net>To: kllevenback <kllevenback at att.net>Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019, 6:49:30 AM ESTSubject: NYTimes.com: Virginia Woolf? Snob! Richard Wright? Sexist! Dostoyevsky? Anti-Semite!

>From The New York Times:

Virginia Woolf? Snob! Richard Wright? Sexist! Dostoyevsky? Anti-Semite!

How should we read great literature from the past whose moral blind spots offend us?

Virginia Woolf? Snob! Richard Wright? Sexist! Dostoyevsky? Anti-Semite!

|  |  |

|  |
Virginia Woolf? Snob! Richard Wright? Sexist! Dostoyevsky? Anti-Semite!

How should we read great literature from the past whose moral blind spots offend us?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10