[Vwoolf] early issue of Modern Fiction Studies

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 3 09:12:12 EST 2019

Perhaps of interest that almost all of the articles have been reprinted:

DONER, Dean

"Virginia Woolf: The Service of Style"

ZORN, Marilyn

"The Pageant in 'Between the Acts'" (reprinted in "Virginia Woolf: An 'MFS' Reader")

[BALDWIN, Dean R.] Frank Baldanza

"Clarissa Dalloway's 'Party Consciousness'" in "Virginia Woolf: A Study of the Short Fiction"

[BALDWIN, Dean R.] James Hafley

"On One of Virginia Woolf's Short Stories" in "Virginia Woolf: A Study of the Short Fiction"

HAFLEY, James

"On one of Virginia Woolf's short stories" (reprinted in "Virginia Woolf: An 'MFS' Reader")

[MCNEES, Eleanor (ed.)] HUNTING, Constance

"The technique of persuasion in 'Orlando'" in "Virginia Woolf: Critical Assessments"

Stuart