[Vwoolf] Leonard Woolf's "Three Jews"?

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Wed Feb 13 10:28:31 EST 2019

Not very convenient for teaching, nor ideal for reading, but still: the BL
has a digitized version that looks to be complete?

https://www.bl.uk/collection-items/two-stories-written-and-printed-by-virginia-and-leonard-woolf

Anne

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:24 AM Jane Marie Garrity via Vwoolf <
vwoolf at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am having trouble getting a copy of Leonard Woolf's “Three Jews” quickly
> and wonder if anyone happens to have a PDF handy that they’d be wiling to
> send me? The story was originally published in _Two Stories_ by the Hogarth
> Press in 1917 (alongside “The Mark on the Wall”) but I haven’t found the
> story republished anywhere else. I must be missing something so I welcome
> all suggestions and tips!
> Many thanks,
> Jane
>

> Jane Garrity
> Associate Professor of English
> Associate Chair and Director of Undergraduate Studies
> University of Colorado at Boulder
> 226 UCB
> Boulder, CO 80309-0226
> Jane.Garrity at Colorado.Edu

Anne E. Fernald <http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald> (she/her)
Professor of English and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Special Advisor to the Provost for Faculty Development
fernald at fordham.edu

Rose Hill: Cunniffe 211
718-817-3034

Lincoln Center: Martino Hall 422
212-636-7613

Spring 2019 Office Hours: T/F 9:15-11:00 at Lincoln Center & by appt.