[Vwoolf] possible roundtable/antipanel on going on for the Woolf Conference?

Detloff, Madelyn detlofmm at miamioh.edu
Fri Dec 27 11:20:05 EST 2019

Hi all,
I'm interested in putting together a round table or antipanel (where we all
converse with each other rather than a panel/audience dynamic) on building
up our feminist antifascist toolkits for doing the work we need to do
during these hard times.  Send an email to detlofmm at miamioh.edu if you are
interested in participating. The deadline for conference proposals is Feb.
1, but I am hoping to get work done on the proposal by January 15.

Happy Holidays and wishes for a peace-filled new year,

Madelyn

--

<http://miamioh.edu/>

Madelyn Detloff

Professor and Chair, English

Professor, Global and Intercultural Studies

Miami University

356 Bachelor Hall

Oxford, OH 45056

O: 513-529-5221 | MiamiOH.edu*/*english

*I am agnostic about pronouns as long as they are respectful, but she, her,
hers will do in a pinch*