[Vwoolf] Mapping Mrs Dalloway

mcuddy at chass.utoronto.ca mcuddy at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 24 10:27:51 EST 2019

Apologies to those on the MSA and ISSN lists who will have received this
link before, but there may be other Woolfians here who'd be interested in
my new on-line essay. It's available in Powerpoint for classroom
projection but also pdf for a quick look.  I know many of you have traced
the routes in this novel, but in addition to the actual paths, I'm
focusing here on the way the novel invites us to "think" city dynamics,
and how very complex those dynamics are.  Yet another tribute to Woolf!

"Mapping Mrs. Dalloway: London as a Networked City." On-line Essay,
Powerpoint and PDF, University of Toronto, 2019:
http://hdl.handle.net/1807/97406, Tspace Research Repository.

good wishes to all,
Melba