[Vwoolf] Study Days with Literature Cambridge

Dr T Tate tt206 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 14 14:31:53 EDT 2018

Our Study Day on 15 Sept. on A Room of One's Own is sold out. We look
forward to our next Woolf Study Day when we hope to study The Waves.
Save the date if you will be in the UK on 14 September 2019.

Meanwhile, in 2018-19 we will be studying Shakespeare, First World War
writing (including Woolf), nature poetry of John Clare and Wordsworth,
D.H. Lawrence's poetry and stories, all with leading scholars. Plus
readings by exciting contemporary authors Sophie Hannah, Jill Dawson and
Preti Taneja.

www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/study-days/

---
Dr Trudi Tate