[Vwoolf] News relevant to Virginia Woolf and Bloomsbury

Harish Trivedi harish.trivedi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:11:15 EDT 2018

Would anyone know what that Hindu/Buddhist statue is right in the centre of
the mantelpiece? I had no idea any of the Bloomsbury group were into
appreciating Indian art, much less collecting it.

Any info most welcome. A sharper image of that sculpture would be welcome
too.

Best wishes to all.

Harish Trivedi