[Vwoolf] 2020 Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf: Dates and Location

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Wed Oct 24 10:53:41 EDT 2018

Dearest creatures,

I believe it’s safe to go ahead and announce that the 30th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf will take place from June 11th to June 14th, 2020. The University of South Dakota (Vermillion, South Dakota) will host the event, and yours truly will play the role of organizer. Details will follow soon, but mark your calendars! Summer 2020 will be here before we know it. Our cozy town here in the southeastern corner of South Dakota looks very forward to welcoming you.

I look forward to seeing and catching up with many of you in Cincinnati, OH during the 29th Annual Conference—organized by Drew Shannon.

Hoping this news finds you well,
Ben

Benjamin D. Hagen
Assistant Professor | 20th-Century British and Anglophone Literature
University of South Dakota | Department of English
Dakota Hall, Room 212 | 414 E. Clark St.
Vermillion, SD 57069 | United States
—
benjamin.hagen at usd.edu<mailto:benjamin.hagen at usd.edu>