[Vwoolf] reference help: Woolf and vegetable sexuality?

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Tue Oct 9 10:47:45 EDT 2018

Dear Woolfians,

I seem to remember an article about Woolf and vegetable sexuality---an
article that demonstrated how, frequently when writing on sexual and/or
erotic topics, Woolf turned to the plant world for her metaphors.

Did I dream this article? Do you remember it, too?

If you know what I'm thinking of, would you do me the kindness of sharing
the citation!?

Thank you in advance,

Anne

--
Anne E. Fernald <http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald> (she/her)
Professor of English and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
fernald at fordham.edu

Rose Hill: Cunniffe 211
718-817-3034

Lincoln Center: Martino Hall 422
212-636-7613

Fall 2018 office hours (T 2-4 in Martino 422; W 12-3 in Cunniffe 211)
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUVQU2FwUENxLUVDfGRlZmF1bHR8YzZjNzQxZWQ0ZDU2ZjlmYTlmY2MwZmMzM2JkNjkwNmM>
and
by appointment