[Vwoolf] Letters of Sylvia Plath

Karen Kukil kkukil at smith.edu
Wed Oct 3 14:15:24 EDT 2018

Dear Woolfians,

Some of you may be interested in a blog I recently wrote about volume 2 of
the* Letters of Sylvia Plath *published in London on September 6 by Faber &
Faber. I include a few remarks about Virginia Woolf and Paul Roche at the
very beginning of my blog. Roche did not know Virginia Woolf, but he heard
stories about her from Duncan Grant and other members of the Bloomsbury
Group that he wove into his own lectures:
https://www.faber.co.uk/blog/sylvia-plath-fever-103/

If any of you are in London on October 23, I will be speaking at the
British Library about the *Letters of Sylvia Plath* and would love to see
you:
https://www.bl.uk/events/triple-threat-woman-the-letters-of-sylvia-plath

Best,

Karen Kukil
--
Karen V. Kukil
Associate Curator of Special Collections