[Vwoolf] Article in Virginia Woolf Quarterly

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Tue May 29 07:57:56 EDT 2018

I’ll send it.

Stuart

From: Ruth Clemens (1508074) via Vwoolf
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12:54 PM
To: vwoolf at lists.osu.edu
Subject: [Vwoolf] Article in Virginia Woolf Quarterly

Dear colleagues,

I was wondering if any of you can help me. I'm compiling a bibliography of literature relating to Hope Mirrlees, but one item continues to evade me. If any of you have access to, or a copy of, the following essay I would very much appreciate it. In addition to helping out a poor PhD student, you'll also get the much sought-after and enviable accolade of a footnote in my thesis on literary footnotes.

The article is Henig, Suzanne. “Queen of Lud: Hope Mirrlees.” Virginia Woolf Quarterly i.1 (Fall 1972): 8-21.

With best wishes,

Ruth Clemens

A long-time 'lurker' on the VWoolf listserv (many thanks for all of the invaluable discussions and links to material)

BAMS Postgraduate Representative https://bams.ac.uk/

PhD Candidate in Comparative Literature,

Department of Humanities, Leeds Trinity University

2017 Visiting Research Fellow, Institute of Cultural Inquiry

Departement Talen, Literatuur en Communicatie, Universiteit Utrecht