[Vwoolf] An article about the statue of Virginia Woolf

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 24 04:12:20 EDT 2018

 A tiny point, but when Maggie Humm and I met with Laury Dizengremel and Cheryl Robson, they mentioned that the statue will be located at the top of the grass slope, near the other benches visible in the picture.
The fundraiser's web page is at https://www.aurorametro.org/virginia-woolf-statue, but the face can better be seen at https://www.facebook.com/VirginiaWoolfStatue/