[Vwoolf] Clemson University Press 70% discount Selected Papers from the 27th Annual VW Conference

omolly at satx.rr.com omolly at satx.rr.com
Mon Mar 26 16:11:59 EDT 2018

 I wonder if you can help me. I have not received anything on the VW listserv in several days. Another subscription told be that "RR" was blocking it, so I got that fixed. Still nothing to help VW. I can't find a contact for "Sparks". I would appreciate some advice. This Spectrum business has been a nuisance. Molly Hoff