[Vwoolf] Google recommends these Woolf-related articles...

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Wed Mar 7 17:00:25 EST 2018

Greetings,

Below is a list of my most recent "Google Alerts" on Virginia Woolf.

Bronze statue of Woolf on a bench on Paradise Road in Richmond:

http://www.richmondandtwickenhamtimes.co.uk/news/16062356.People_could_one_day_share_a_bench_with_Virginia_Woolf_in_Richmond/

Hogarth House on the market (again?):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5449455/Virginia-Woolfs-London-townhouse-sale-3-25m.html

The do-over makes the interior look like a sterile, high-end hotel to me, but I guess the house would be unlikely to sell for more the asking price  three and a quarter million pounds if it weren't so neutral.

And there's more about Alexa Chung's "Virginia" collection--this time, it's the shoes:
http://www.richmondandtwickenhamtimes.co.uk/news/16062356.People_could_one_day_share_a_bench_with_Virginia_Woolf_in_Richmond/

Vara

Vara Neverow
Department of English